AUTHORIZED — USE
Any person is hereby authorized to view the information available in this web site for personal, informational, noncommercial purposes only. Any product, process or technology described in this web site may be subject to intellectual property rights, which rights are reserved by abeo Management Corporation and are not licensed or otherwise transferred hereunder. The information provided in this web site is only a general summary and is not intended to be legal advice or a substitute for written law or regulations.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, CONDITION OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE OR ITS HYPERTEXT LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET RESOURCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY RESPECTING NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS. IN NO EVENT SHALL ABEO MANAGEMENT CORPORATION OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES HOWSOEVER CA– USED WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE — USE OF THE INFORMATION OR HYPERTEXT LINKS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE.
Descriptions of, or references to, third party products, services or publications within this web site do not constitute our endorsement or recommendation of such products, services or publications.
We make no express or implied representations or warranties whatsoever regarding any other web site (or any content therein) that may be accessed through this web site. Any hypertext links from this web site to any other web site do not imply or constitute our endorsement or recommendation of or any assumption of responsibility for the content of such other web sites.
All right, title, and interest in and to the content displayed on this web site, including but not limited to, the web site’s look and feel, data, information, documents, text, logos, services, software, graphics, images, sound or video materials, designs, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and URL, belong to and are the exclusive property of abeo Management Corporation, or its respective partners, agents or third parties,
Use of the terms “partner” and “partnering” on this website is not intended to convey or imply the existence of a legal partnership or joint venture relationship with any entity.
UPDATES OR CHANGES
Nothing contained in this web site shall limit our right to change the technical information, any other information or the design or characteristics of any product at any time without notice and without liability. Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We shall have no obligation to correct any inaccuracies contained in this web site or to update any of the information contained herein.
TWITTER TERMS OF — USE
abeo Management Corporation currently maintains a corporate Twitter account: @abeoManagement
We recognize the importance of new communication channels (i.e. new and social media) for engaging our stakeholders in a real and meaningful way. And, as a billing and practice managment company with we are committed to certain ethical, legal, and regulatory standards unique to this industry. By establishing a presence on twitter we seek to embrace social media and engage with our audiences and we wish to do so responsibly.
In order to ensure productive communications that are consistent with our mission and public commitments, we have put in place the following basic guidelines and disclaimers (below) to help you understand how we will use this platform. We ask for your understanding as we engage in this medium, recognizing in particular that responses may at times appear limited in nature.
• We welcome your @ mentions/replies and we’ll do our best to respond to most questions. We will not respond to personal attacks, foul language, disparaging comments or topics that do not relate directly to abeo Management Corporation. We may not be able to respond to your questions immediately and some responses may be limited in nature.
• There may be some questions/comments we cannot address, including questions directly related to financial matters, ongoing legal matters, regulatory issues, or certain other elements of our business.
• We hope that your contributions will add value to the overall dialogue and appreciate you providing links or other resources to support any claims.
• Twitter accounts that abeo Management Corporation follows or is followed by do not indicate an endorsement of the account owner or their products and services.
• abeo Management Corporation may provide links or references to other sites as part of its Tweets. However, abeo Management Corporation claims no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this platform.
• abeo Management Corporation reserves all rights relating to the abeo Management Corporation Twitter account including, but not limited to, all rights to add, remove or modify any content or material posted on the account, discontinue the account, accept or reject those who may wish to follow the account and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account.
All information, data, text, graphics, charts, photographs, drawings and multimedia content in this web site is protected by copyright. Unless otherwise specified in this web site, no one has permission to copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish, in any form, any information, in whole or in part, found in this web site without our express written permission.
CPT © 2017 American Medical Association. All rights reserved. Fee schedules, relative value units, conversion factors and/or related components are not assigned by the AMA, are not part of CPT©, and the AMA is not recommending their use. The AMA does not directly or indirectly practice medicine or dispense medical services. The AMA assumes no liability for data contained or not contained herein.
CROSSWALK© 2017 American Society of Anesthesiologists. All Rights Reserved. 2017 Relative Value Guide® is a registered trademark of the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
abeoCoder™ is a registered trademark of Abeo Management Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Every reasonable effort has been made to assure the accuracy of the information. Users are responsible to ensure they are using the codes, and following applicable guidelines, correctly. abeoCoder app is no longer available on BlackBerry devices.