The Medical Group Management Association MGMA 2016 Anesthesia Conference will be held at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, MD from May 5-7, 2016.
Come by and visit abeo in booth #311 to learn more about our local presence, anesthesia expertise and billing platforms.
- Local Presence, National Perspective
- abeo offers the best of both worlds – local U.S. based staff focused on your state with the insight of trends and resources that only a national company can provide.
- A flexible service model that compliments in-house billing operations that provides full support to outsource billing clients and/or practice management functions, and provides ancillary services to meet any anesthesia practice at their need.
- Multiple Topic Experts and Multiple Resources
- Some clients have short-term times of need, while others need year round ancillary support from subject matter experts in all things anesthesia.
- Our abeo team is just a call away and we are always willing to meet face-to-face.
- Fine Tuned Anesthesia Billing and Practice Management Software
- The right billing software can make all the difference in managing billing staff, processing claims efficiently, and managing AR.
- abeo owns the two most widely used billing and practice management platforms in the anesthesia market.
- We are continually fine-tuning our billing platforms to the specialty of anesthesiology by a multi-faceted approach to anesthesia automation.
abeo booth 311 is a required stop on the Exhibit Hall Game Card to win $250 in a drawing that will be held on the final day of the conference.