- “Red tape” experts. Working through the “red tape” to credential anesthesia providers with payors requires a persistent and detail-oriented team that can learn the nuances of the process. Our dedicated staff knows their field well.
- Detail oriented. Errors can result in delays, so you need specialists to help you get enrolled the right way, in the least amount of time and with people continuing to monitor provider’s enrollment status and renewals.
- Friendly persistent. We understand most medical providers are burned out on paperwork. Our team has great oral and written communication skills to make experience as painless as possible when the provider is needed for a signature or information.
Anesthesia Provider Enrollment
- Payor notifications for any provider and/or group updates or changes
- CMS Revalidation
- Renewal notification for Narcotics Certifications & State Licensure
- CAQH tracking and form management
- Reference and information requests from multiple sources as needed, work history, professional references, malpractice insurer, Office of the Inspector General (OIG), The National Practitioner Databank (NPDB), The American Medical Association (AMA), The Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB)
We specialize in billing, coding, compliance and practice management for anesthesia providers and ambulatory surgery centers.Learn More
Real knowledge, like everything else of value isn’t obtained easily. We provide a full spectrum of practice management services to meet your needs from beginning to end of the revenue cycle.Learn More