At abeo, we have an extraordinary team doing incredible things. We encourage our clients and business partners to stay in touch with us as the COVID-19 situation evolves and we will continue to update this page as new information becomes available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is abeo doing to continue its business operations?
abeo is confident in our ability to keep business operations moving forward. Our business continuity plan, combined with the safety policies and plans explicitly developed in response to the COVID-19 health emergency, has prevented any substantial disruption to our business operations. We continue to do the following:
- stay abreast of federal and state guidelines and restrictions as they occur
- monitor our clients’ business impacts so we can best support their business and adjust our operations accordingly
- support the technical configuration and equipment for employees working from home
- assess daily, the real-time changes and adjust any plans for daily operations
- maintain our ability to receive mail and courier deliveries through our offices wherever possible
- evaluate our work capacity and impact on production as new information is received
- frequently communicate with employees to promote health and safety precautions
- stay in direct communication with landlords regarding their cleaning policies and protocols for changes in building access
Q. What can clients expect regarding the flow of information, processing of claims, and impact on their revenue stream?
Our goal is to keep the submission of charges as consistent as possible and maintain the highest level of service possible during this unprecedented time. We want to respond to your needs in the best way we can.
- Our regionally diverse, U.S. based offices allow us to be flexible regarding service delivery resources and workflow as circumstances dictate and continue to change.
- Our teams continue to receive charges, submit claims on a timely basis, and mitigate revenue delays by focusing on payment posting and AR follow up.
To support your changing needs during this time, we may reach out directly with questions aimed at how we can best support you. We ask for your timely response and any feedback if we are not meeting your expectations.
Q. Who should I contact at abeo if I have questions?
- As a client, you should reach out to your client services manager.
- As an employee, you should reach out to your respective HR Business Partner.
- You can also send questions or feedback to email@example.com.