The Medical Group Management Association MGMA 2016 Anesthesia Conference
The Medical Group Management Association MGMA 2016 Anesthesia Conference will be held at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, MD from May 5-7, 2016.
Come by and visit abeo in booth #311 to learn more about our local presence, anesthesia expertise and billing platforms.
- Local Presence, National Perspective
- abeo offers the best of both worlds – local U.S. based staff focused on your state with the insight of trends and resources that only a national company can provide.
- A flexible service model that compliments in-house billing operations that provides full support to outsource billing clients and/or practice management functions, and provides ancillary services to meet any anesthesia practice at their need.
- Multiple Topic Experts and Multiple Resources
- Some clients have short-term times of need, while others need year round ancillary support from subject matter experts in all things anesthesia.
- Our abeo team is just a call away and we are always willing to meet face-to-face.
- Fine Tuned Anesthesia Billing and Practice Management Software
- The right billing software can make all the difference in managing billing staff, processing claims efficiently, and managing AR.
- abeo owns the two most widely used billing and practice management platforms in the anesthesia market.
- We are continually fine-tuning our billing platforms to the specialty of anesthesiology by a multi-faceted approach to anesthesia automation.
abeo booth 311 is a required stop on the Exhibit Hall Game Card to win $250 in a drawing that will be held on the final day of the conference.